VA Home Loans: Helping Heroes Find a Home
In the United States, there are many valuable benefits available to Veterans, including VA home loans. For over 75 years, VA home loans have provided millions of Veterans and their families the opportunity to purchase their own homes.
As we consider the full impact of VA home loans, it’s important to both understand these great options for Veterans and to share them with those we know who may be able to benefit most. For a variety of different reasons, many Veterans don’t use their VA home loan options, so being knowledgeable about what’s available and how they work may be a game-changer for many.
Facts about 2019 VA Home Loans (most current data):
- 624,546 home loans were guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- 306,879 VA home loans were made without a down payment.
- 2,055 grants totaling $118 million were provided to help seriously disabled Veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs.
VA Home Loans Often Offer:
- No down payment options as long as the sales price isn’t higher than the home’s appraised value.
- Better terms and interest rates than loans from other lenders.
- Fewer closing costs, which may be paid by the seller.
Homes for Heroes
Another thing to keep in mind is our affiliation with Homes for Heroes.
We’re VERY proud to announce that we recently have become the #1 Ranked
The best thing you can do today to celebrate our veterans is to share this information with those who can potentially benefit from these loan options. Let’s connect today to discuss your questions about VA home loan benefits. Thank you for your service.
Diane Casey Luong
Realtor at RE/MAX Advantage I, Buying Real Estate Agent, Seller Real Estate Agent, Listing Real Estate Agent
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home…or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. The free eGuide above will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you didn’t even know you should consider when buying a home.
It’s difficult to know when is the best time to sell, or how to get the most money for your house, but you don’t need to go through the process alone.
You may be wondering if prices are projected to rise or fall…or how much competition you may be facing in your market. The free eGuide below will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you haven’t even thought about yet.